Saturday, August 18, 2012

This Boy's Got Swagger

Some friends and I were recently talking about how hard it is to find really cute (and not cheesy) toddler boys clothes.  So I created this page to encourage myself to find and share some inspiration to having a fashionable toddler boy.  Enjoy!

 I love this!
Hat by babyGap
Button Down by babyGap
Vest by babyGap
Jeans by H&M 
Photo and info: amellostyle.com




Sovereign Code Shawl Collar Cardigan $34  
Joe's 'Brixton' Straight Leg Jeans $49
Vans 'Classic Checker Print' Slip-On $29.95
Photo and info: Nordstrom
Mason Disick Rocking Burberry

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so years later, but I never knew you posted this! Thanks for featuring my baby boy. xo - Ashlee from www.amellostyle.com, you can find our current style happening at www.tothemoonkids.com

    ReplyDelete