Thursday, August 16, 2012

The most incredible drink in the world...

Thai Tea with Boba

Now, I'm not a tea or even a coffee drinker.  I simply drink water and not much else.  BUT, this drink is absolutely AMAZING!  Everyone I've introduced it to has felt the same way.  

What is Boba, you ask?  Boba are the little black gummy balls at the bottom of the drink.  They are also known as 'tapioca pearls.'  They are made from a type of sweet potato called cassava.  They don't really have much, if any flavor. 

So far, the place I think that makes the best version of this drink is a small Thai restaurant in Littleton, Colorado called Udom Thai.  So if you live in the South Denver area, this place is a MUST.  Their food is amazing also!  They are a small mom & pop place.  I love supporting our local businesses, so spread the word about this place!!!


1 comment: