Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bobblehead Birthday

So my dad is one of those people that are incredibly hard to buy for because he has just about everything already.  So this year for his birthday I decided to do something a little different. 

Introducing my dad...as a bobble head!

I ordered this from Head Bobble.  It was really easy.  First I got to customize it by picking the body style, hair, skin and eye color.  Then I uploaded a couple photos of him from different angles.  

So if you're looking for a gift to make someone chuckle, this just might be the gift for you.  Just be sure to plan ahead!  It takes 4-6 weeks for delivery.

This is what he actually looks like.  Pretty close huh?




1 comment:

  1. Haha! this is great. Let's do it for Derek and Jeremy's birthdays in October!

    ReplyDelete