Sunday, August 19, 2012

My New Craft Room Part 2: Repurposed Buffet Table

I'm SOOO excited to share this next piece. I have to give credit to my AMAZING hubby for doing most of the work on this.  We really needed to get the piece done and I just didn't have time to get to it.  

I bought this piece at a furniture resale shop that has since closed.  I got it for $100 and it just might be the best piece I've ever bought!  I love every detail!
 

It took quite a bit of sanding...


I chose the same white to match the craft table


I even love the hinge and knob hardware.  They were originally brass, but I spray painted them a satin black.  They just don't make furniture with this kind of detail anymore...


The mid section is drawers.  I wanted to line them but couldn't find any shelf paper that I liked so I used fabric instead. 


I loved the look so much I used the same fabric for the back of the cabinets



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous piece and at an excellent price! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete