Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baked Parmesan Chicken


Now that I'm an official Stay-at-Home Mom, my husband kindly informed me that cooking is a great way to use up some of my free time.  So I've been trying some new recipes and have found some really good ones.  This is probably my favorite so far. I serve it with grilled asparagus and corn on the cob.  (recipe adapted from MyKitchenEscapades)

Servings: 4
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total: 50 min

Ingredients

4 Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup Mayonaise (I used light)
1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1 1/2 tsp Lawry's Seasoning Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 cup + 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese


Instructions:
1.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 glass pan.
2. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except the chicken and extra 1/4 cup cheese (you will use this later).
3. Place chicken breasts in glass pan and spread mixture over all chicken breasts evenly.  Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of cheese on top and place in the oven. 
4.  Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment