Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Anthropologie Inspired Letter Decor

We're in the process of updating one of the bathrooms in the retro home and I needed some wall decor to fill the walls. I've always loved the look of Anthropologie's Zinc Letters, but at $18 each, a small word like BATH gets a little pricey.  So I decided to make my own. It's ridiculously easy and with a total project price of less than $12, how much better could it get!?!?

 

 

 

 

Supplies

- Cardboard Letters ($2.99 each from Joann Fabric, but they were on sale for $1.00 off, so they were $1.99 each)
- Silver Hammered Spray Paint ($3.50 from Home Depot)

Instructions

It's so easy, I don't even need to give you instructions. Just follow the directions for the spray paint and you're done!

Here is a close up of the completed letters. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the hammered style spray paint gives some texture and dimension.  
 
                                           DIY                                                       Anthropologie

We're getting close to finishing the bathroom, so I'll post more pics when we do.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment