Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gray's Day: Day 2 - Sir Jumps-A-Lot



The weather in Kansas has been absolutely awful since we've been here...cold, windy, rainy, etc.  I feel really bad that we can't take Grayson outside to get some nice fresh air and release some energy too.  Since I'm not quite familiar with the area and I'm somewhat limited in my mobility at this stage of my pregnancy I wanted to get him something that he can do at home to release some energy and have some fun.

The idea of a trampoline came from the fact that he recently discovered jumping in the crib.  The problem with that, aside from jumping on the bed, is that he tends to get pretty excited and then hits his forehead on the railing of the crib.  So after a few good knots on his noggin, I decided we needed to divert his love for jumping away from the crib.  Hence the trampoline.  It's great! He loves to jump and it's such good exercise for him.  Here are some pics from when he first tried it out. We had to take his PJs off, he got so hot!

This trampoline is the Kids Jumper from Pure Fun.  I ordered it online for about $65. 



No comments:

Post a Comment