Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The New Playroom Part Four: Painting with Stencils

I wanted to do something fun and different, but not too crazy for the wall in the playroom.  I debated between a bright color of paint or potentially even wallpaper.  But then I remembered something I had seen when I was looking for ideas for the toy storage...painting with stencils.  The picture I had seen was at I Heart Organizing.  The birch tree design matched perfectly with the theme of the playroom.  The colors she used were great, but a little too bold for the room I'm working with.  My walls are already a taupe color, so I used a white paint with the stencil.  I purchased the stencil online at Cutting Edge Stencils.  They have a ton of great stencils to choose from. I just might have to look at getting another one for another room someday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment